Monday, February 18, 2013

Can You Really Start Today And Make Money Today In Affiliate Marketing?

I think it is a fair question to ask.


Just how fast can you make money in affiliate marketing?


I understand you can join an affiliate program and be in business in the next 5 minutes. That is cool.


Many times you are going to have a product, and a website coded with your I.D. number ready for you to promote. Not true with Google Adsense, but it is true with ClickBank, Amazon, and so on.


You are also going to have marketing materials to advertise with. You will probably have several short training videos on how to get your new site out there online where people can find it.


Do you remember Hugh M. Woods? They were the old version of Lowe’s or Home Depot.


They used to have great training manuals for the do it yourself person right next to every checkout stand. Every now and then I would buy one if there was something coming out that I was thinking about doing around the house.


For example, I laid tile in a kitchen and read a book on that. Understand that this was way before the Internet where you could literally find information on anything you wanted.


I completed the job and it looked really bad. I ended up having my father-in-law come over and help me make things look better.


No matter how many do it your self home-improvement books I read I would never be good at home improvements. I don’t have a good aptitude for it, and it’s not anything I’m remotely interested in.


I see the same thing happening today on affiliate marketing. Yes anyone can make money, and they might get lucky and make a sale today if they found the right person at the right time.


The reason most people fail in affiliate marketing is because they either don’t have an aptitude for this, or they never really learn how to promote online.


Actually, once you learn how to get traffic to a website, it really doesn’t matter what the business model is. You can make money as a network marketer. You can make money in affiliate marketing, build email lists, or promote a service that you will provide such as blog writing or website design.


I happen to think that the best thing the average person can do in affiliate marketing is learn how to outsource. If you get enough seed money to jumpstart your affiliate marketing business you have an excellent chance to make money if you outsource the majority of the work.


Once you make a profit reinvest some of that back into growing your business even more. Maybe do some paid advertising such as pay per click on Google or Bing.


You really don’t have to be an expert on affiliate marketing. You do need to become an expert at finding good niches to target.


Choosing good products to sell. And then outsourcing the work whether it’s setting up a blog, or driving traffic to it.


None of this is going to happen today. However, for some of you it could happen in the near future.


Know secrets that is used by the #top producers can make a huge difference to your business. http://www.uconnective.com

No comments:

Post a Comment